Torque Release Technique
Dr. Jake is Advanced Proficiency Certified in Torque Release Technique, which has been proven through research, to be the most specific, scientific chiropractic technique in the world. Torque Release Technique provides practice members of all ages with some of the most gentle and reproducible chiropractic adjustments available. We utilize this technique to find the root cause of health issues; and because of that, we get to see life changing results on a daily basis.
Torque release technique is a specialized neurological analysis that allows the doctor to detect nerve interference, which is manifested by subluxation of the spine. Once this nerve interference is found, a very specific and scientific adjustment is delivered, which releases tension and pressure, and enables the nervous system to communicate with the rest of the body more effectively from the brain all the way down the spine and throughout the entire body system. In plain terms, it encourages the body to heal and correct itself in the long term, providing improved relief and health.
TRT is the most up-to-date chiropractic technique available. It has been designed as part of scientific research examining the health benefits of chiropractic. As such, it is a mixture of the premier systems of chiropractic assessment and treatment. Research published in one of the most respected psychiatry journals showed dramatically increased success in reducing anxiety and depression levels, as well as improved measurements of well-being when Torque Release Technique chiropractic adjustments were received.
Torque Release Technique was specifically created out of random controlled trials for the purpose of increasing state of well-being and human potential.
Analysis and Adjustment
As a practice member, your spinal column will be checked for areas where the nervous system is being damaged by subluxation and Dr. Jake will deliver an adjustment using the Integrator instrument. This sounds like a stapler and will feel like a quick impulse into the muscles of your spinal column.
The advantage of the Integrator is that it can deliver a specific and gentle adjustment at an intentional frequency at the nerve endings of the spinal column- exactly where nerve function has become “facilitated” (irritated).
As such this is not so much a technique to manually stretch or realign your body. It is a technique to stimulate your nervous system (A “jump start” for your body’s “electrical system”.) in such a way that it will release and reduce tension, assisting your body to self-correct.
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
1) PRECISE: Dr. Jake can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve function.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed position with a controlled amount of force.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment and the reason for it being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another one of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil: This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s nerve system response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies all move in three dimensions: The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The assessment, examination and adjustments that are used in TRT are standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator is patented for the correction of Subluxations, is registered with an FDA 510k, and holds a CE license.